--0-833907384-1160513004=:38322

I have completed the draft on the times and am OK w/ this one too. I recommend both drafts move forward to the next step in the process.

char sample
Sparta Inc.

"Olaf M. Kolkman" wrote:

Colleagues,

This is a reminder. The WGLC closes in about 2 days; we have not met
quorum yet.

If you plan to review the document but need a few more days, please
let us know. I'd hate if we would need to declare bankruptcy at this
stage because of lack of review by the working group.

--Olaf

(Top-Posting)

On 25Sep 2006, at 10:00 PM, Olaf M. Kolkman wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>

> This message starts the working group last call for two documents
>
> draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-03
> Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor Rollover
>

> draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-04
> Automated Updates of DNSSEC Trust Anchors
>
> The documents and their history can be found at:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draf...sext-rollover-
> requirements/
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draf...update-timers/
>

> It is the intention to publish the "requirements" draft as an
> informational RFC and to publish "timers" on standards track.
>
> As previously, for each document we would like to see at least 5
> people
> going on record for having thoroughly reviewed it.
>
> We would appreciate assessments on how well 'timers' fits
> 'requirements'[*]
>

> Last call terminates October 11, 2006.
>

> Your chairs,
>
> Olaf and Olafur.
>

>[*] Even though there is no reference from the timers draft to the
> requirements draft we learned by experience with that the IESG is
> interested and aware of requirement documents and takes interest
> reviewing them both.

> Olaf M. Kolkman
> NLnet Labs
> http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/

Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/

---------------------------------

"Olaf M. Kolkman" <olaf@NLnetLabs.nl> wrote:

Colleagues,

This is a reminder. The WGLC closes in about 2 days; we have not met
quorum yet.

If you plan to review the document but need a few more days, please
let us know. I'd hate if we would need to declare bankruptcy at this
stage because of lack of review by the working group.

--Olaf

(Top-Posting)

On 25Sep 2006, at 10:00 PM, Olaf M. Kolkman wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>

> This message starts the working group last call for two documents

draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-03
> Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor Rollover
>

> draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-04
> Automated Updates of DNSSEC Trust Anchors
>
> The documents and their history can be found at:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draf...sext-rollover-
> requirements/
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers/
>

> It is the intention to publish the "requirements" draft as an
> informational RFC and to publish "timers" on standards track.
>
> As previously, for each document we would like to see at least 5
> people
> going on record for having thoroughly reviewed it.
>
> We would appreciate assessments on how well 'timers' fits
> 'requirements'[*]
>

> Last call terminates October 11,
2006.

> Your chairs,
>
> Olaf and Olafur.
>

>[*] Even though there is no reference from the timers draft to the
> requirements draft we learned by experience with that the IESG is
> interested and aware of requirement documents and takes interest
> reviewing them both.

> Olaf M. Kolkman
> NLnet Labs
> http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/