=20

I would really hate to see this work come to an end because
not enough people read the final draft. This would be a shame
On the wg and the IETF as a whole.

Question to the chairs:
If one more person was to speak up, would it help saving the draft?
If the answer is yes, I will commit myself to re-read the document
(I read a version of it not long ago) and pledge support.

- Alain.

archive: