* Phillip Hallam-Baker:

> The bottom line is that any site that comes up in the .il
> domain is going to be attacked as soon as it becomes known.

And .ps and .il have completely segregated backbone infrastructure, so
that you can safely tell an attack of a .ps site from an attack on an
..il site?

In this case, wouldn't it be easier to go for the infrastructure
itself, and not for specific sites? Or are we talking about attacks
on the application layer?

(I'm a bit surprised because it's hard to imagine for me that the
infrastructure is so clearly separated. Unfortunately, I haven't got
enough data on .ps and .il to provide some evidence with respect to
shared hosting.)

archive: