> Sensitivity to attack rate and false-positive rate can be adjusted by
> tweaking the window size, the color count and the decay timer..
>
> Popular names can be locked green permanently -- the walk-detector
> will fire quickly enough once you get into dustier parts of the zone.

i love this plan. it's simple and elegant.

but it won't help me prevent telemarketers from finding out the name and
address of my voip/sip server (along with every other such server in "+1")
and assigning robots to try to get me to change my vote, buy their product,
answer a survey, change my long distance provider, or etc.

got anything that will help the non-dnssec case, where queries need neither
be sequential nor sole-sourced in order to effectively enumerate zones with
well understood allocation schemes?

archive: