On Sun, 2 Nov 2008, Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:

> to say that SPF is somewhat dangerous to use as anti-spam trick.

I'd disagree, it helps reduce spam that is forged rmember whats SPFs true
purpose is, the fact it helps in spam reduction is a big plus.

> Recently i'm going with DKIM [RFC4871] as an alternative technique to
> reduce spam and phishing. DKIM is more reasonable, smooth, exact than

DKIM is a joke, is it yahoo or gmail or maybe both? use that, and look at
all the spam that comes from them.

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem!