On Sun, 2 Nov 2008, Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:

> to say that SPF is somewhat dangerous to use as anti-spam trick.

I'd disagree, it helps reduce spam that is forged rmember whats SPFs true
purpose is, the fact it helps in spam reduction is a big plus.

> Recently i'm going with DKIM [RFC4871] as an alternative technique to
> reduce spam and phishing. DKIM is more reasonable, smooth, exact than

DKIM is a joke, is it yahoo or gmail or maybe both? use that, and look at
all the spam that comes from them.

--
Res

If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem!