> Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:32:21 -0700
> From: Justin T Pryzby
> To: bind-users@isc.org
> Subject: bind and outgoing mail relay
>
> I wonder if there's any way of using our local recursive server for
> forcing all locally-originating mail to go through a given mail hub.
> I suspect not?

Not via DNS. The setup is with the sendmail.cf (or what ever config
file you use).

> Thanks,
> Justin

Gregory Hicks | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems | Direct: 408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. -- Thomas Jefferson