The two basic records you would want are: IN A X.X.X.X (this one says if the query just the domain without
a host, give this answer)
* IN A X.X.X.X (this one says answer every host not
specifically defined this IP)
You still have to have NS and MX records (assuming you want to receive
email). IN NS (since the * record is there, it will
answer with that * IP address) IN MX 10 (same deal as the NS record)

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Armin ranjbar wrote:

> Dear all ,
> I'm looking for guides on how to setup a bind installation to response
> every request at single ip address plus authority , if fact, somekind of
> 'anything' IN A X.X.X.X
> --
> Armin ranjbar , System Administrator

Google for President