Hello,
I'm looking for pointers to "best Practices" on the whole domain
management process.

I apologize for sending this to the bind group, but I thought that those
who manage large DNS infrastructures would have some ideas or pointers on
the less technical, yet still important, domain management process.

Questions such as "How do you decide which ccTLDs to purchase?", or "Who
in your organizations can make those decisions?", or Does your company
centralize/globalize the management and acquisition, or is it handled by
IT, marketing, legal, some steering committee?", "How many people in your
organization are required to manage the domain administration?". I know
there are many other factors which I can't think of now.

Any suggestions, pointers, comments?
Thanks!
/ Sid /