On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, ivan jr sy wrote:

> I am wondering why queryport-pool-ports and
> queryport-pool-updateinterval syntaxes are described and documented in
> BIND 9.5 ARM while it is obsolete'd in the code?

It is supported in BIND 9.5.0 but obsolete in newer versions. Even the
9.5.0-P2 ARM documents it is obsolete.

I see the wrong version of the ARM is hosted on the website -- sorry
about the confusion. I will make sure the website is updated with correct
ARM.

For now please see the doc/arm/Bv9ARM.pdf or doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch06.html in
the source.