>You use "recursion yes" along with "allow-recursion" to restrict it to a
>set IP range.

OK. Now it works fine, thanks

>You don't need "nameserver 0.0.0.0" in your resolv.conf as that will just
>confuse things because it's not a valid IP address.* Leave it as
>"nameserver 127.0.0.1"

I use 0.0.0.0 because I read about it in "DNS and BIND, 5th Edition
By Paul Albitz, Cricket Liu "

Quote:
"You can also configure the resolver to query the host's local nameserver
using either the local host's IP address or the zero address. The zero
address, 0.0.0.0, is interpreted by most TCP/IP implementations to mean
"this host." The host's real IP address, of course, also means "this host."
On hosts that don't understand the zero address, you can use the loopback
address, 127.0.0.1."

Thank you for help

--
Best regards