From: Peter Laws
To: ""
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 11:40:54 AM
Subject: check-names settings

I looked at the docs for check-names and it's a little unclear.* Basically,
I'd like to stop BIND from caring about underbars ("_").* The docs refer to
RFCs 1123, 952, and 821 (yep, Postel), but none of them seem to allow
underbars in domain names, but they are surely used a lot.

So which setting will make it stop complaining?* If I set it to "ignore",
what else would I lose?

Peter Laws / N5UWY
Feedback? Contact my director, Craig Cochell, Thank you!