That's great news! I was just going to report that I saw the same problem on 9.5.0-P2-W1 when I saw this message. Is the cause of the problem known where I could possibly work around it at this time or should I wait for an interim fix? Does this problem affect most users or is it unique to my type of setup, and will I have to wait for the next major release or will there possibly be a series of W2 builds?