At Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:18:52 -0500 (CDT),
bsfinkel@anl.gov wrote:

> >I believe 'rndc dumpdb' triggered the crash. We've recently fixed a
> >bug that can cause various types of crash triggered by 'rndc dumpdb'.
> >The fix will appear in 9.5.1b2. In the mean time, if you're
> >interested please try the patch available at:
> >http://www.jinmei.org/patch/rbtdb.c.diff

> Against what code base is this patch written? I tried to apply it to
> a 9.5.0-P2 source, and the patch command complained:

Sorry for the trouble. The diff was against the latest development
code (for 9.6). I didn't thought there was a critical difference
between the latest code and 9.5 version of rbtdb.c, but I seemed to be
wrong. I've updated the patch and put it at the same location:

http://www.jinmei.org/patch/rbtdb.c.diff

Please try this one.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya