From: Bill Larson [mailto:wllarso@swcp.com]
Sent: 27 August 2008 19:15
To: Paul ****er
Subject: Re: First time config - room for improvement?

Your configuration doesn't allow DDNS updates. I'm assuming that you
don't expect this activity otherwise you would have allowed for it.

Bill Larson

TNT Post is the trading name for TNT Post UK Ltd (company number: 04417047), TNT Post (Doordrop Media) Ltd (00613278), TNT Post Scotland Ltd (05695897),TNT Post North Ltd (05701709) and TNT Post South West Ltd (05983401). Emma's Diary and Lifecycle are trading names for Lifecycle Marketing (Mother and Baby) Ltd (02556692). All companies are registered in England and Wales; registered address: 1 Globeside Business Park, Fieldhouse Lane, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1HY.