> Anyone has information about the Windows Specific 9.5.0-P2 release? An
> indication of availability would be really helpful.
>
> Thanks in advance.

What happened is that the extra churn from the port randomization revealed
a pre-existing but heretofore unseen problem in our Windows socket code.
Fixing that bug revealed another one (and so on). It's taken a while to
get the sweater knitted back together.

I heard earlier today that named.exe had been running under stress test
for some hours without a problem. Testing is ongoing. If we don't hit
any more showstoppers, the release should be soon--days, not weeks.

This is a very high priority for ISC engineering.

--
Evan Hunt -- evan_hunt@isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.