Bind -vs- Microsoft DNS - DNS

This is a discussion on Bind -vs- Microsoft DNS - DNS ; I tried to send this once before but it disappeared. So here goes again. Is there really a performance difference between BIND and MS DNS Server?? Of course I am talking about these running on a Win2K box. Greg...

  1. Bind -vs- Microsoft DNS

    I tried to send this once before but it disappeared. So here goes again.

    Is there really a performance difference between BIND and MS DNS Server??
    Of course I am talking about these running on a Win2K box.

    Greg

  2. Re: Bind -vs- Microsoft DNS

+ Reply to Thread