Hello there,

I recently configured a couple of views on two bind9.4.2-P2 servers that
used to run with no defined views. The rndc stats output shows the same
global statistics section that was there with no views configured. It
also has per-zone, per-view stats for all zones with zone-statistics
enabled. But why no cross-zone per-view statistics ? How do I know how
many queries the internal and external views handled total, including
recursion ? I guess I am looking for a "global" but per-view statistic.

The other question I have is why can't I dump statistics for a forward
only zone ? Or rather, is there a way to do it that I just haven't
figured out ?

Thank you in advance.

Thomas