Hi,
I've disabled DNS proxy and it works now. So the problem is in my firewall.
I'll contact the vendor.
Thanks a lot to you all for helping me.
Regards,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 07:34:49PM +0700, yasinti wrote:
> Hi,
> my dns server is behind a firewall, and TCP and UDP port 53 have been opened. Is there another port should be opened?
> After running dig version.bind chaos txt or named -v, I got BIND 9.1.3.
> Thanks and regards,

Did you run that from behind your firewall or from outside it?

Could you ask your firewall administrator whether it is blocking TXT
queries (or responses)?

--
Joe Yao

Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!