I've disabled DNS proxy and it works now. So the problem is in my firewall.
I'll contact the vendor.
Thanks a lot to you all for helping me.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 07:34:49PM +0700, yasinti wrote:
> Hi,
> my dns server is behind a firewall, and TCP and UDP port 53 have been opened. Is there another port should be opened?
> After running dig version.bind chaos txt or named -v, I got BIND 9.1.3.
> Thanks and regards,

Did you run that from behind your firewall or from outside it?

Could you ask your firewall administrator whether it is blocking TXT
queries (or responses)?

Joe Yao

Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!