I'm using watchguard X700. I don't see any filtering on DNS proxy.
Thanks and regards,

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 06:09:57PM +0700, yasinti wrote:
> Hi,
> I run it from behind firewall (internal network). My dns server is at DMZ.

Internet, internal and DMZ are separated with same firewall. Incoming/outgoing
policy for dns is same for internal and internet.
> How to unblock TXT query/response?
> As I know, all query need TCP/UDP 53, and we've open those port and

protocol. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
> Thanks and regards,

What kind of firewall are you using? Is it a simple IP filter, or is
there some kind of DNS proxy that is filtering the queries?

Joe Yao

Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!