In jest, but I was reading 'The trouble with physics' and the resemblance struck me :-)

For more about this 11 or 26-dimensional theory, head to

The Top-10 Reasons Why DNSSEC Is the String Theory of the Internet
10. Adds many new dimensions to an already complex problem
9. Hogs all the research funds
8. Has many careers riding on it
7. Widely hailed by expert and layman alike as the next big thing
6. Responds to shortcomings by reinventing itself and doubling its
5. On its third iteration to succes
4. Attracts the brightest minds of the industry
3. Cult-like following among believers
2. Always on the verge of solving a real world problem
1. Will be ready in 6 months!

-- Open source, database driven DNS Software Open and Closed source services

to unsubscribe send a message to with