Ben Laurie wrote:
> Duane wrote:
>> Ben Laurie wrote:
>>
>>> This problem does not only affect home users.

>> Lets face it, most people that would/will be effected won't upgrade
>> their routers, so that's already a lost cause, anyone that does upgrade
>> their NAT solution should do a better job of it and it's not really a
>> DNS issue.

> Then why are we discussing it?

Beats me, everyone seems rather concerned over an issue that no one
could fix if they wanted to in any case. That isn't to say that someone
shouldn't be doing in terms of getting NAT better for in future, but
existing deployments by and large are never going to be upgraded until
new hardware is purchased.

--

Best regards,
Duane