RE: Name Servers - DNS

This is a discussion on RE: Name Servers - DNS ; Barry. Thanks for your help! Oops! Sorry. You didn't help! It's a cost saving exercise! We need DNS changes make instantly! At present, fax authorizations are needed, then has to be signed off, then the 'other company' takes 12 hours ...

  1. RE: Name Servers

    Barry.
    Thanks for your help!
    Oops! Sorry. You didn't help!
    It's a cost saving exercise!
    We need DNS changes make instantly! At present, fax authorizations are
    needed, then has to be signed off, then the 'other company' takes 12 hours
    to make the change, then we have to wait for propagation
    !
    Thanks for your help in broadening my knowledge, and helping my company move
    forward! I thought this list was for users of bind to bounce ideas and such
    off of each other.!?!!? (That only applies to the minority! Thanks to the
    guys that helped!)

    I originally did set up the Master/Slave setup, but it didn't work
    properly.. I though I was doing it wrong, hence the email.. I just made a
    mistake.

    Judging by the archive of your replies to other users,, 75% or so of them,
    you were pretty dam rude!
    Please don't reply to any of my questions on this list.. I have had plenty
    of good and constructive replies to my query, and would appreciate NOT
    having stupid replies clogging my inbox!

    Regards
    Doug

    Doug Hall
    IT Support Engineer