From: bind-users-bounce@isc.org [mailto:bind-users-bounce@isc.org] On
Behalf Of Vinny Abello
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 11:24 PM
To: Radim Hajek; bind-users@isc.org
Subject: RE: Bind 9.5.0-P1 WinNT version - Crashes

There is currently no patched working version of BIND available for the
Windows platform from my own tests and many others who have responded to
me. 9.4.2-P1, 9.5.0-P1 and the 9.5.1 betas all seem to have issues with
stability or memory utilization that makes them unstable. 9.4.2 is
perfectly stable in our environment. We're contemplating switching to
FreeBSD for the OS on our recursive name servers.

-Vinny