ol_may_expire_if_spammed@anova.de wrote:
> Hi,
> thank you for making this fine piece of software.
>
> I had to find out that the latest release still contains
> that 'resolv.conf' bug when running under Windows
> (introduced AFAIK with v9.3.2 -- dig denies to read
> the system wide resolver settings from registry, an
> empty resolv.conf file in
> %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\drivers\etc
> works around it).

I had put in a fix for this. It may have gotten omitted in this release.

> The current package is missing

the README file
> which has accompanying BIND v9.x all the time.

True enough. There is the readme1st.txt file but not that file.

> I have made up a little index.html which will link all
> the documentation supplied with BIND into one page.
>
> You may incorporate it to the package if you like.

Send it in to bind9_bugs@isc.org so that it can be incorporated. In fact
you should probably send a message to that address for all three issues.

Danny