jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jochen,

this is a domain serving dynamic dns

serveftp.com. 60 IN SOA nf1.no-ip.com. hostmaster.no-ip.com. (
2005653622 ; Serial
90 ; Refresh
120 ; Retry
604800 ; Expire
60 ) ; Minimum

Many programmes can live with more than one ip address and automatically
try the next one, if the first one fails. But that might depend on os and
programme.

Regards
Peter and Karin

--