Re: dns exploit - DNS

This is a discussion on Re: dns exploit - DNS ; Dan has a DNS checker on his website: http://www.doxpara.com/ On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:36 PM, wrote: > Silly question, how do I tell If Im vulnerable to the dns exploit? > > -- > Dwayne Hottinger > Network ...

  1. Re: dns exploit

    Dan has a DNS checker on his website: http://www.doxpara.com/
    On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:36 PM, wrote:

    > Silly question, how do I tell If Im vulnerable to the dns exploit?
    >
    > --
    > Dwayne Hottinger
    > Network Administrator
    > Harrisonburg City Public Schools
    >
    > "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    > -- Albert Einstein

  2. Re: dns exploit

    "Dawn Connelly" wrote in message
    > Dan has a DNS checker on his website: http://www.doxpara.com/

    Yet another broken web site that uses javascript instead of proper
    hyperlinks or form submissions.

+ Reply to Thread