> Oh. I get it. You're trying to make deploying DNSSEC look easy in
> comparison.
>
> :-)

:-).

if there are no configuration knobs, no new error messages, no changes to
DHCP or /etc/resolv.conf or rendezvous, and no dependencies on the U S Gov't
to approve signing something before we can all start using the technology,
then it will be extraordinarily easier to deploy than DNSSEC. it's just code
and there are no forklifts.

believed to be clean.

archive: