I've been trying to get feed back on DNS encryption for months now and
nearly all the comments have related to spelling or grammar, some one
suggested writing an Internet Draft on it and I'd be more likely to get
feed back so I've done just that. Well attempted to anyway, I've never
written or submitted anything before so this is all new to me, but I'd
very much appreciate any and all feed back on the technical merits of my
proposal as I don't know if this is the best way to do it or not and no
one else seems to be able to suggest otherwise.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/...ryption-00.txt

--

Best regards,
Duane