On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Alan Clegg wrote:
> You are providing a referral to the roots for labels that you are not
> authoritative for.
> This is normal, but shows that those clients are asking you for
> recursion (which you are not willing to do). You need to find those
> clients and reconfigure them to use the correct recursive servers.

Ok, thanks. And the clients querying my nameserver for . NS are not
mine, they come from
208.78.169.* and 204.11.51.*

Examples from syslog before I changed my configuration:

Jun 22 04:42:07 rdb named[4431]: client query
(cache) './NS/IN' denied
Jun 22 04:46:17 rdb named[4431]: client query
(cache) './NS/IN' denied

aRDy Music and Rick Dicaire present: