I'm trying to set up bind 9.2.4 to create slave zones on my machine for a
bunch of dns zones. The master is a Win2K Server running it's built-in DNS
(not Active Directory).

My named.conf file lists the following:
options {
directory "/var/named";
dump-file "/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
zone-statistics yes;
notify yes; // notify the above IP's when a zone is updated
pid-file "/var/run/named/named.pid";
transfer-format many-answers; // Generates more efficient zone
listen-on { any; };

include "/etc/rndc.key";

zone "mydomain.biz.dns" IN { type slave; file "slaves/mydomain.biz.dns";
masters {; }; };

// Include logging config file
include "/var/named/conf/logging.conf";

However, if I look at /var/log/named/general.log, I see the following error
Mar 31 12:26:25.902 zone mydomain.biz.dns/IN: refresh: non-authoritative
answer from master

This is confusing me extremely. If I check the configuration on the master
server, the zone is configured as the primary server. If it is of any help,
I can also post the actual dns conf file for the zone on the W2K server.

The only thing I can think of is that my zone's NS records point to my DNS
server's public address, even though my DNS server is actually behind a
firewall and has an internal address:

; Zone NS recors
@ NS ns1.mydomain.biz
ns1.mydomain.biz. A

But my primary server's address is actually (and mapped to through my firewall rules).

Is this a configuration problem of bind, the Win2K server, or the actual
zone information within the DNS server?

Any help, ideas, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.