Just submitted the -11 version of the DNAME update draft.

Changes from -09 to -10 (from the presentation at IETF 71):
- changed Dynamic Update text according to namedroppers discussion

- changed text on how caches should construct answers.

Changes from -10 to -11 version of the DNAME update draft.

- fixed wording error I pointed out in presentation (lower case "should"
I try to avoid those simply to avoid confusion).

- fixed error I made in Dynamic Update section (pointed out by
Sam Weiler during the WG session).

Thanks,
Scott (and Wouter)

archive: