Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 11. Okt 2007, 09:22:07 -0700 schrieb Chris Buxton:
> On Oct 11, 2007, at 7:25 AM, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> > I'm not an experienced network maintainer but I successfully
> > set up two local networks with two name servers. Now I
> > connected them over a VPN.

> There are several ways to solve the problem, each with slightly
> different mechanism but the same effect for users. Use stub zones,
> slave zones, or forward zones.

Everything works fine; I'm happy. Thanks a lot to you and to
Olaf (by PM), too.

I have to mention that there was another problem why my
previous attempts did not work: My firewall filtered packets
from interfaces "ppp+" and ppp1 is the VPN tunnel.
Admittedly not a Bind subject.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf