Need bind 9.4.2 RC 2 all right - DNS

This is a discussion on Need bind 9.4.2 RC 2 all right - DNS ; Something in the RC1 on my server is just just doing well where as the b1 is. running BSD/OS 4.3.1 all patches with 2 Xeon 3.0GHz and 3GB memory. -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, ...

  1. Need bind 9.4.2 RC 2 all right

    --
    Member - Liberal International
    This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca
    God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
    Voting Canadians vote anyone but Harper Cronies!!

    believed to be clean.

  2. Re: Need bind 9.4.2 RC 2 all right

    The Doctor writes:

    > Something in the RC1 on my server is just just doing well where as the b1 is.

    could you be more specific?

    > running BSD/OS 4.3.1 all patches with 2 Xeon 3.0GHz and 3GB memory.

    note, i liked BSD/OS, i worked for BSDi, ISC was a BSD/OS shop for a long
    time... but it's a dead OS, and you probably want to move on to some other
    BSD variant. (i picked FreeBSD, but it doesn't really matter.)
    --
    Paul Vixie

+ Reply to Thread