At 10:45 AM -0400 2005-04-09, Barry Margolin wrote:

> That works if the two views are on the same server. The OP described a
> configuration where his ISP was hosting the public version and he was
> hosting the private version internally.

Hmm. Yeah, that'd be a problem. Sorry, I missed that part of
the original description.

If the ISP allows do zone transfers and all they host is the
public version, then you could have a script periodically download
the public version of the zone, make modifications as necessary, and
then re-publish that as the private version. But that would be a
major pain.

--
Brad Knowles,

Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

SAGE member since 1995. See for more info.