Hi John ,
you are welcome!

I have some white papers and and student guides from non MS Consultants
and Education Centers which point out the necessity of empty root domains,
but
they are written in german.

you are not the only one who has great demand on knowing why to have so.
I'll try to translate the most important sections!

Kind Regards/Freundlichen Gruß

Holger Honert

KOMN-97851

SIGNAL IDUNA Gruppe
Joseph-Scherer-Str. 3

44139 Dortmund

Phone: +49 231/135-4043
FAX: +49 231/135-2959

mailto: holger.honert@signal-iduna.de

"It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime, what better place
than here, what better time than now.
All hell can't stop us now!" taken from RATM "Guerilla Radio"

John Welch
Gesendet von: bind-users-bounce@isc.org
09.03.2005 18:59

An: comp-protocols-dns-bind@isc.org
Kopie:
Thema: Re: Antwort: BIND and AD integration

Thank you, this does help.

Since I will have influence on the AD design can tell me why it is
important to use an empty root-domain, or point me to where I can find
more information on this issue.