At 03:06 PM 12/9/2004, Nima Reid wrote:
>I have bind8 running on solaris 8 and i needed to update the ip address
>for one of the zone files but for some reason after i changed the ip
>address and ran rndc reload the old ip address is still showing up. I
>changed the TTL from 1 day to 3 minutes but still no luck. Below is the
>zone data file. Please help if you can.
>
>$ORIGIN .
>$TTL 180 ; 3 minutes
>sknvibes.com IN SOA NS1.thecable.net. info.thecable.net. (
> 2003013002 ; serial
> 180 ; refresh (3 mins)
> 120 ; retry (2 mins)
> 777600 ; expire (1 week 2 days)
> 180 ; minimum (2 mins)
> )
>$TTL 180 ; 3 minutes
> NS NS1.thecable.net.
> NS NS2.thecable.net.
> A 216.133.202.181
> MX 10 mail.sknvibes.com.
>$ORIGIN sknvibes.com.
>ftp A 216.133.202.181
>mail A 216.133.202.130
>www CNAME sknvibes.com.
>
>Nima

Please post your named.conf file as well. It's possible you might be
modifying the wrong file and specify which file this information above is
from.

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
Server Management
vinny@tellurian.com
(973)300-9211 x 125
(973)940-6125 (Direct)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0 E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and
those that don't.