Greetings:

I need to compile Bind so that I have binaries for multiple platforms
available to install. Is it possible to have several different
binaries in one directory tree? I mean this to be in a similar manner
to the way Sendmail is compiled... You have one configuration with
these as object directories:

obj.Linux.2.4.21-4.ELhugemem.i686/
obj.Linux.2.4.21-9.ELhugemem.i686/
obj.Linux.2.4.21-9.ELsmp.i686/
obj.SunOS.5.8.sun4/
obj.SunOS.5.9.sun4/

I have several other binaries available... How to do this with Bind?
Has anyone done this? If so, how?

Assist appreciated.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes. I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin