Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Are these available somewhere for the NT version of 8.4?

No. But you could use the bind-9 binaries named-chreckconf and=20
named-checkzone in the bind-9 distribution.

Or just move the stuff to your linux host and test there.

> I am TRYING to sundown this NT system, switching to LINUX. The DNS see=

ms=20
> to be all working on the LINUX system (one a closed subnet), but I got=20
> extra things set up there that I want working on the NT system before t=

he=20
> swapout, thus the desire for the check programs...

This is the beginning of a new life, beware of linuxconf and the=20
corresponding dns-gui however.

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson =20
Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam out=
,