I can't get bind 9.3.0 to install on a WinNT box.
The install starts up, and I fill in a password for
the "named" user, then the install seems to pause
for a bit and returns the error:

"Unable to Create Account for the Service."

In the Progress area at the bottom of the screen, right
after clicking the install button it says:

"Current Operation:

Create Directories...
Copy Files...
Register Service...
Register Messages..."

Then about 30 seconds later gives the account creation
error. When I check the directory c:\winnt\system32\dns
has NOT been created, even thought the "Create Directories..."
message is displayed before the Account Creation
error.

I am logged in as the Domain Administrator, so I should
have all permissions necessary/possible. The machine in
question is NT4.0 running as a BDC.

I tried manually creating a named account before running
the install, but get the same error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Cla.