Well im using RHL 9, the configuration it is what it says the article, it is
a caching name server and it answer this is the named.conf with bind 9
controls {
inet 127.0.0.1 allow { 127.0.0.1; } keys { rndckey; };
inet 200.38.128.155 allow { 127.0.0.1; # localhost
here should be our
networks
ex 89.67.100.x
} keys { rndckey; };