Aaron,

This functionality is more apache/qmail-intensive than BIND or DNS. As
far as DNS for a configuration like this goes, simply make sure that the
www. ,(and any other web-bound hostnames), and MX records for the .com and
..org domains are the same.

The rest is simply a matter of setting up "virtual hosts" in apache and
qmail. Here's some info to get you started:

Apache Virutal Hosts documentation
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/

Apache Virtual Hosts examples
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/examples.html

I know nothing about qmail, but this may help
http://www.google.com/search?q=qmail...en-US:official

Good Luck,

ksp