At 09:20 AM 10/15/2004, David Botham wrote:
>[clip...]

> > >That A record should not be there, it's out-of-zone.

> > This is a glue record I added when the zone was not working anyway,
> > thinking I needed it. Perhaps this shows how long ago I did anything
> > serious with Bind...

>The RR in question here is not a glue RR.

Like I said. It has been a long time. And I am just reading through Liu's=
=20
book as I go.

Thanks for the explaination.

If you need IPsec or 802.11i or 802.1X help, look me up

"Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to
add, but rather, when there is nothing left to take away"

Antoine de Saint-Exup=E9ry (1900-1944)