Hello,

I've been reading through documentation, and I still can't find a reason
why notifies weren't sent out to ns2.myvemma.com when it was defined as a
CNAME. They were only sent out when it had an A record. In both cases,
it had a NS record.

Bind 8 seemed to have no problem sending notifies to a slave server that
was defined by a CNAME record. Does anyone know if this is an official
change?

Thank you,
-Raiden Johnson