From: bind-users-bounce@isc.org [mailto:bind-users-bounce@isc.org] On
Behalf Of phn@icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Sent: 11 October 2004 21:21
To: comp-protocols-dns-bind@isc.org
Subject: Re: Migration from BIND 4.9 to 9.2 or Microsoft DNS

9
> (latest)

There is migration note(s) in the bind-9 distribution kit. Download and
read this.

Most stuff is about rfc-conformance, bind-4 might accept things that is
against standards that bind-9 will complain about. It's no argument=3D20
against bind-9 , it's an argument for correcting faulty configs.

Why don't you download buikl and start up on a testmachine until you
feel familiar with the software.

> Do you know of any problems I might encounter if I migrate to=20
> Microsoft DNS I don't what version it is, or if it has versions at all

You won't get support from this forum :-)

> Mokwena Motseto

--=3D20
Peter H=3DE5kanson =3D20
Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam
out=3D ,