phn@icke-reklam.ipsec.nu replied:

> You won't get support from this forum :-)

Sorry to disappoint Peter, but there have been discussions of the
interaction between MS W2k (or W2k+3) DNS Server and BIND in the
on this list (and on its now-defunct sister list bind9-users@isc.org).
Check the list archives. Discussions of BIND interoperability with
other DNS software is not off-topic for this list.
Barry S. Finkel
Computing and Instrumentation Solutions Division
Argonne National Laboratory Phone: +1 (630) 252-7277
9700 South Cass Avenue Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-4601
Building 222, Room D209 Internet: BSFinkel@anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4828 IBMMAIL: I1004994