Hi All

I'm developing an application to view dicom images using flex and Java. To display the images I use Java to extract the pixel data from a dicom file and process that pixels.
Then I send this array of integer to flex to display the images using the window width and center to convert the 16 bits grayscale image to 8 bit grayscale

It works fine with images with pixel representation = 0, I mean whit pixel data as unsinged int. But I have problems when the images have pixel representation = 1 (pixel data as SIGNED integer)
I don't know how transform the signed integer to UNSIGNED values.

How can I do that? In flex I work with unsigned values becasuse the values less (or equal) to 0 I display as black pixels.

Thanks a lot for your answers!