Hi everyone ,

I have a set of cartesian dicom files(volumetric dicom data that is exported in cartesian format).

1) I would like to know how i can read the data, i tried using dicomread in matlab, but it clearly stated that extra pixels are truncated. please let me know how i can proceed!

2) Is there anyway that i could reconstruct the dicom volumetric data (in cartesian format) in matlab or other open source rendering software (ie. VTK) ?

Please, please, please let me know. I deeply, sincerely appreciate your help, i need any kind of advice!

Best regards
Gary