hello,everyone:

i have a question to ask,but i am pool in english,i will try my best to describe my question. thank you for your looking first.

i write a dicom view soft. i have show it use qt.

know i want to add some function to the dicom base class. a function let's called as "char* getTagContent(int gTag,int eTag)". if i use a list to store the tag's content ,when i find a tag's content it will cross whole list .

i want to use Hash table to store and find tag's content,but i don't know how to do after when i study the Hash.

pelease tell me some useful information about how get tag's content is good.thanks very much.