MergeCom3 Help - DICOM

This is a discussion on MergeCom3 Help - DICOM ; Hello , I am a student i am using the MergeCOM-3 Advanced Tool kit Release 2.3.1 on Solaris platform. I am trying to a patient id based query using wildcard character(*) but it does not work . I could successfully ...

  1. MergeCom3 Help

    Hello ,

    I am a student i am using the MergeCOM-3 Advanced Tool kit Release 2.3.1 on Solaris platform. I am trying to a patient id based query using wildcard character(*) but it does not work .
    I could successfully did the following query :
    1) patient name based query using wildcard character(*)
    2) Accession Number based query using wildcard character(*)
    3) requested procedure id based query using wildcard character(*)

    Does MergeCom3 support the same for patient id based query using wildcard character(*) ??? Please let me know.

    Thanks for your help in advance ,
    Preeya

  2. Re: MergeCom3 Help

    Hi Preeya,

    I have used mergecom3 tool kit on windows platform and developed a small application.
    And in C-FIND command i am able to use the wildcard character (*) for patient id.

    regards,
    Naseem

    PS:I am developing the application in C#.NET...

  3. Re: MergeCom3 Help

    hi Preeya...

    Did u implement C-GET command using Mergecom3 tool kit....

    please let me know if u have come.... i am facing an issue in implementing C-GET...

    Regards,
    Naseem
    sk.naseemahmed@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread