Currently I am working on a project to create DICOMDIR content of a DICOM Study. Where I am stuck in a point where the RGB color pixel data need to be converted as Palette Color pixel index and creating their Red, Green, and Blue LUTs.

Any one here could please help me on converting the pixel data from RGB to Palette Color pixel index and Color LUTs for the given 8bits RGB data?

As I understood that the pixel data of the Icon Image Sequence supports only "Palette Color" photometric interpretation in case of the Color images.

Any help or reference in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thank you!
Thilak